18/3/2018 to 21/3/2018
1- Fine art Fac.-Alexandria University,
(Prof. Heba Abou Elfadel professor of Architecture )
2- National Organization for Urban Harmony:
(Dr. Hassan Bahghat- Head of Central department of heritage Research
Dr. Heidi Shalby- General Director of Heritage Preservation.
Dr. Haby Hosney – Manager of technical department of heritage).
3- The Governorate of Alexandria
(Arch. Sahar Sharaky – Manager of geographer & Info in Physical Planning and urban development).
The workshop was supervised
By (Arch. Sahar Sharaky)
The Cultural Foundation “ANPIEMED” organized a four days’ workshop about the criteria of distinguished heritage area’s in Alexandria.
The participants of this workshop were the following:
- Local government authorities Engineers; executives’ engineers, of Alexandria Governorate.
- General management for Physical Planning and urban development, of Alexandria Governorate.
- Fine art Faculty- Architecture depart. Alexandria University.
Framework Structure of the workshop:
- Identify the role of National Organization for Urban Harmony.
- Present distinguished conservation zones’ criteria.
- Buildings’ criteria for registration in national conservation documents.
- Academic role in preserving heritage by presenting some models which are created by Academies researchers.
- Executive complaints that are faced through applying the approved policies.